This toolkit is designed for individuals or organizations, in Minnesota, who are passionate about getting their communities vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes, but is not limited to:
- School administrators/educators
- Celebrities or social influencers
- Faith leaders
- Private medical providers
- Businesses, companies, and organizations
This toolkit can help vaccine advocates:
- Encourage Minnesotans to get vaccinated
- Educate their communities about COVID-19 vaccines
- Answer common questions and concerns
How to get started
- Use key messages on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, email and other social media platforms to help combat misinformation. Adapt the key messages to the language, tone, and format that will resonate with your communities. YOU know what works in your community.
- Ask at least 3 other community members to get vaccinated and invite them to post after-vaccination selfies on social media.
- Print copies of the materials below and use them as handouts.
- Host and/or encourage trusted community organizations to Host a Community COVID-19 Vaccination Event or use the COVID-19 Community Mobile Vaccination Bus.
- Invite a vaccine speaker to your community event or organization by completing this COVID-19 Vaccine Speakers Request Survey.
- Share information on COVID-19 Community Coordinators with your network. COVID Community Coordinators support Minnesotans who need COVID-19 information specific to their communities, including in their languages and for their disability needs.
For more information and toolkit information visit https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/vaccine/communitytk