Pinwheel Photo Booth will be presenting the first Asian Wedding And Events (AWE) Fair on March 9th at the Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North. This is a Twin Cities Asian community affair to discover and strengthen relationships between the contemporary, culturally proud consumer and business community. This is a one-day, one-stop shop event that will showcase a range of Asian-owned businesses exhibiting their products and services.
AWE Fair spawned from the realization that owner of Pinwheel had while operating in the wedding and events circle that there’s a gap in bridging businesses that cater to this scene and customers who are seeking them. Many times clients would ask for suggestions or recommendations of other businesses and that solidified the notion that there is a real need and value in having a wedding and events fair in the Asian community.
The goals for the AWE Fair are three-fold:
- Serve as a platform for consumers and businesses to connect
- Give consumers the opportunity to discover businesses and services
- Enable businesses to expand their growth
More importantly, organizers of the AWE Fair have a greater vision they are hoping to achieve:
– Raise visibility on Asian talent and skills
– Inspire businesses to grow
– Be a springboard for people to chase after their passions
– Be the place for entrepreneurs to showcase their businesses
– Enable business owners to show the person behind the brand
Come join the AWE Fair to discover and learn what the Twin Cities Asian business community has to offer you in your quest to find desirable wedding or event products and services or simply to find inspiration. This is a community affair so everyone is welcome to attend.
The AWE Fair is still accepting vendor applications. For more information please visit www.asianweddingandeventsfair.com.